Chatziperoglou familly is active in the entrepreneurial field from the beginnings of 1960.
Apart from Kakadou, they have established a business of manufacturing and trading traditional musical instruments.
At Pegasus Musicstore one can find a great variety of musical instruments and accessories, and a large collection of handmade traditional instruments manufactured at the workshop, by the owner himself, Anthony Chatziperoglou.
Some of the pieces you can purchase include:
• Bouzouki – traditional instruments
• Guitars – Bass
• Studio Equipment
• Music Books
• CDs, including bouzouki learning courses
• Strings for modern and traditional strings
• Materials instrument construction
• Musical instruments for children
To promote the art of making traditional musical instruments, the company organises art demonstrations and classes for young children.
26, Pandrossou Street, 10556 ,
Athens | Greece
+30 210 324 2036