A creative cluster of family businesses located in the historic center of Athens.
Seven enterprises with high quality products and services and a philosophy that combines and transfuses traditional techniques and contemporary know-how.
Agora of Pandrossou aims at creating a sustainable and creative environment for its members. An environment in which, they would grow and reach their full potential. And furthermore, an environment in which they would contribute in the efforts to strengthen the entire image of Athens.
Moreover it aims at:
- promoting the products and services provided by the businesses – members of the cluster
- opening a dialogue with other creative clusters from all over the world
- communicating Agora of Pandrossou and the wider area as a historic, touristic and shopping district in the heart of Athens
- seeking partnerships with the public and private sector in Greece and abroad
With further goal the capitalization of best practices in the fields of commerce, city identity and participatory economy.
* The Cluster Agora of Pandrossou launched with the support of the Small Enterprises Institute of the Hellenic Confederation of Professionals, Craftsmen and Merchants (IME GSEVEE), in the context of the project “Actions for the strengthening of the role of innovation and cooperation in small enterprises”, Operational Programme “Human Resources Development 2007-2013 .